Test Conductor 3
Here at Northrop Grumman we developed the B-2 Bomber, Global Hawk surveillance system, James Webb Space Telescope, and dozens of other leading edge systems. Just imagine what we're working on now!
The Palmdale Lab Operations, Engineering and Test Department is looking for passionate and dedicated test conductor to join our team.It is important that you bedetail originated, process driven and have a true uncompromising love for aerospace. This position requires abackground in procurement, CM, quality as there maybe needs to support other areas within the Lab. Are you ready for a new challenge and interested in supporting the future of technology at Northrop Grumman? If yes, then this position is for you.
- 5 Years in engineering, test or as a TestConductorwith Bachelors in Science, Technology, Math or Engineering(STEM),3 Years with Masters in STEM,0 Years with a PH.D in STEM or9 years of experience in engineering, test or as a Test Conductorwill be considered in lieuof a STEM degree
- Current Active In-Scope Top Secret Clearance reviewed within the last 6 years.
- Ability to obtain and maintain program access.
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings, build and incorporated modify lab equipment.
- Previous with using a collaboration tool such as Team Center.
- Strong experience withConfiguration Management and Quality.
- Previous experience withProcurement.
- Previous experience working within a System Test Lab.
- Strong experience in communicating complex issues to senior leadership and customers.
- Previous experience as a lead within a small to medium size team.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top