Test Conductor 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Test Conductor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for setting up the lab and ensuring that the lab is configured properly.
- Ensure engineering tests serve mission objectives and mechanisms are in place to execute the tests
- Oversees the operational aspects of engineering tests and serves as liaison to program, engineering and line management.
- Assesses anomalies and develops resolutions to documented procedures in conjunction with Responsible Engineers and Quality Engineering.
- Understand Electrical Design-reading schematics, electrical installations.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline along or 4 years of laboratory testing experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years ofSTEM related experience or 0 years of experience and a Master's degree in a STEM discipline.
- Active, In scope DoD Secret clearance
- Lab troubleshooting experience
- Basic knowledge of air vehicle systems
Back to top