Test Conductor 2
Here at Northrop Grumman we developed the B-2 Bomber, Global Hawk surveillance system, James Webb Space Telescope, and dozens of other leading edge systems. Just imagine what we're working on now!
The Lab Operations, Engineering and Test Department is looking for passionate and dedicated Test Conductor 2 to join our Oklahoma City, OK team.
Our Integration and Test team works directly with Vendors, Responsible Engineers and Software Developers to integration subsystems into a larger family of systems. As a Test Conductor you'll be working in a Systems Integration Lab responsible for integrating systems, writing detailed test procedures, performing dry runs and running certification tests with quality assurance. Are you ready for a new challenge and interested in supporting the future of technology at Northrop Grumman? If yes, then this position is for you.
- Bachelor's of Science degree or equivalent + 2 years relevant experience
- Experience integrating, testing and/or troubleshooting aircraft subsystems
- Active in-scope (reviewed in the last 6 years) Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain program access.
- Experience with writing, executing, and performing system test procedures.
- Ability to analyze data and extract trends, anomalies, and errors.
- Knowledge of ClearCase, DOORs, Twister, and START
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top