Test Conductor 1
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Junior Test Conductor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for setup of the test bench, the configuration of the hardware and software, test equipment, installation and operations.
- Ensure engineering tests serve mission objectives and mechanisms are in place to execute the tests.
- Testing for softwareup toqualification.
- Oversees the operational aspects of engineering tests and serves as liaison to program, engineering and line management.
- Assesses anomalies and develops resolutions to documented procedures in conjunction with Test and Quality Engineering.
- Reviewing installation documentation.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in a STEM related discipline or4 years of Engineering or Technician Experience in Lieu of a Degree.
- An active in-scope DoD Top Secret Clearance
- The ability to obtain program access
- Experience with Solaris/Unix system and Network Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Lab Operations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Special Program Access
Back to top