Technical Services Proj Mgmt 1
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
We are currently seeking a Project Management professional to support our US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) customers on Defense Production Act (DPA) Title III technology commercialization projects in Beavercreek, Ohio. These projects are conducted in partnership with manufacturers of high-technology items essential to national defense.
- Possess strong skills in business analysis, project management, industry research, financial analysis, strategic business planning, verbal and written communications, and ability to build professional working relationships.
- Establish and maintain an excellent rapport with AFRL project managers, engineers, scientists, subject matter experts, and industry contractor partners for all assigned Title III projects.
- Support the customer with all aspects of project development including requirements definition, metrics development, proposal evaluation, and execution.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of assigned Title III projects.
- Actively monitor contractor performance and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Responsible for interfacing with SAP (or equivalent) systems and preparing Funds and Expenditure reports.
- Must be comfortable working with technical personnel and possess the ability to become familiar with diverse technology areas and terminology.
- Work under general supervision on complex assignments; typically responsible for independently defining approaches to tasks.
- Some travel required (approximately 10%).
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in business or technical field.
- 0 – 5 years' work experience required.
- Candidate must be able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Secret clearance not required to start work.
- Engineering, technical, or business undergraduate degree preferred.
- MBA a plus.
- Desire candidate with work experience in either manufacturing industry or with the Department of Defense procurement community.
- Familiarity and experience with Department of Defense acquisition processes and Science & Technology planning processes desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top