Technical Professionals - All Levels, US Forces Korea J2
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
Technical Professional - All Levels, US Forces Korea J2
Northrop Grumman is seeking talented individuals interested in living and working in the Land of the Morning Calm, the Republic of Korea (ROK). We are currently pursuing a major U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) contract supporting the Combined Forces Command / US Forces Korea (CFC / USFK) and are accepting resumes for the following positions/skill sets:
Deputy Program Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Intelligence Analysts (all specialties)
Intelligence Production and Fusion
Indicators and Warnings
Cyber Intelligence Specialists
This requisition is in support of a contingent contract award. On your resume or cover letter, please indicate for which position(s) you would like to be considered. The
Minimum qualifications provided below are general requirements; senior positions in each area will require increased levels of education / experience.
- Three or more years' combination of education and experience in relevant field
- Prior US Government experience (military, civil service or contractor) supporting intelligence operations
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain Invited Contractor status under the ROK/US Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
- Secret clearance for support roles
- Top Secret/SCI clearance for management and intelligence function roles
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field
- Advanced professional certifications in field
- Experience with national intelligence agencies
- Experience supporting coalition and/or joint intelligence operations
- Prior experience working in Korea
- Some fluency in Korean language desired, but not required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top