Technical Coordinator 2 - Palmdale, CA (Secret clearance)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening forMaterial Handler 2to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction which may include shipping and/or receiving
- Opens containers using hand tools; counts and weighs materials and records information.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand. Conveys materials using , hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices; stacks or assembles materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Works closely with the Production Controller to obtain daily duties from Material Analysts.
- Pulls kits and verifies quantities and part numbers.
- Wraps and packs kits to send to offsite locations. Excel and Word would be required.
Requires a High School diploma or GED and 2 years' experience in material handling, storage or distribution. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. A current and active Secret clearanceplus the ability to obtain and maintain program access are also required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top