Teamcenter/eQube Application Administrator 2
The Teamcenter/eQube Applications Administrator researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
Primary accountabilities are associated with Application Administration of Teamcenter Enterprise and Unified technical eQube reporting (BI) and integration (MI) environment's, guidance, and support for Northrop Grumman business units. Performs deployments plus support for all Teamcenter eQube solutions for sector programs and projects. Ensures proactive focus on details of complex deployments to ensure highly successful implementations. Able to effectively deal with challenges from the base technical perspective of high complexity. Engage with all Teamcenter eQube planning activities, as required.
• Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of the eQube application tool including but not limited to Teamcenter Unified, Multi-Computer Aid Design (CAD) Model Management, Integrations, Product Data/Change/Document Management, Lifecycles, and Workflows at the server and client level in production, and development environments
• Maintain the system architecture and solution configurations activities across PLM modules and integrations with other systems like DOORS, SAP, and IBM Rational Suite
• Plan, test, and deploy system updates and upgrades collaborating with various business functions to coordinate outages as necessary
• Collaborate with Database Administrators in the ongoing maintenance and structure of eQube data
• Support, test, and maintain disaster recovery plans as required
• Perform root cause analysis debugging problems with the Teamcenter/eQube environment and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence
• End-user support for eQube BI/MI Teamcenter Enterprise and eQube BI/MI Teamcenter Unified solutions.
• Root-cause analysis, debugging problems with the eQube BI/MI solutions and working with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes.
• Document all aspects of system support such that knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting eQube BI/MI instances.
• Support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing activities with business partners and end users, as required.
• Support and mentoring, training, or demos to end users, as required.
• Support business readiness and change management activities through go-live and production implementations.
• Develop and maintain technical, installation guidelines, and operational guideline documents.
• Primary location El Segundo, CA., and Virtual work will not be available.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields and 2 years of relevant IT experience.
• Experience with Application Administration support and incident resolution.
• Knowledge with Apache, Tomcat, and JBoss installation/configuration. Web and J2EE performance monitoring and tuning.
• General understanding of Software Lifecycle Process.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must have an active Secret Clearance
• Knowledge of relational databases, Java, XML, JSP.
• Proven experience working with remote team members located throughout the country.
• Ability to support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality.
• Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results.
• Experience with eQube reporting and integration development activities.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance or greater
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top