Teamcenter PLM Developer (Principal Level)
- Redondo Beach, CA
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges.
We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking a Teamcenter Developer/Analyst at our Redondo Beach, CA location. The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining the Teamcenter PLM platform. The incumbent will implement functionality based on the direction of PLM Architect and customer requirements, as well as customize Teamcenter Workflows, Workflow handlers using, C++, TcU RAC, and BMIDE. He/she may also work on development of new Web client.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of relevant IT experience; 4 years with a Master's degree in related discipline. (Appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirements)
• 2 years of experience with Siemens Teamcenter Unified development or competing PLM tool.
• Required Technical skills: Object Oriented Software Development, C++, BMIDE, code management (Microsoft TFS/SVN/or similar).
• Required to follow established development and administration processes, and Agile foundation
• Must be US Citizen and capable of obtaining and maintaining a DoD Secret Clearance
• Must have demonstrated experience being proactive and able to complete assignments independently with minimal oversight, on tight schedules.
• Proven experience learning new technologies and sharing domain and tool knowledge with teammates to contribute to the growth of the team.
• Teamcenter workflow development
• Teamcenter installation and maintenance procedures and methods
• Experience with Teamcenter Aerospace & Defense and access controls including ADA and Access Manager.
• Experience working with Microsoft TFS or other IDE
• Active Secret Clearance
• Excellent communication skills and able to quickly learn new concepts and business processes.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top