Talent Management Metrics & Reporting Analyst 4
The Talent Management Metrics and Reporting Analyst 4 provides metrics and reporting related support across multiple Talent Management disciplines to include Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Succession, and Learning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with various stakeholders across multiple business units to build and implement reporting and analytic solutions that provide leaders with information necessary to achieve business goals and objectives
- Serve as functional lead for Talent Management reporting & analytics related initiatives ensuring alignment to strategy
- Leverage data extraction tools and approaches to perform complex data analysis formulating meaningful insights in a comprehensive manner often in partnership with other internal analytics resources — analyze data sets, assess data integrity, and provide meaningful insights that drive action / decisions
- Produce / deliver recurring and non-recurring metrics & reporting products ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery – report creation and distribution, dashboard development and production, ad-hoc data requests, etc.
- Provide inputs to Enterprise HR Dashboard and common HR data repository
- Work with IT Solutions and other internal stakeholders to deploy supporting technologies
- Define and operationalize new metrics & reporting products; enhance existing products as necessary
- Monitor effectiveness of reporting and analytics products to ensure optimal value to the business, modifying or operationalizing new metrics and dashboard products as needed
Preferred work location within the Northern Virginia / DC area but will consider other NG locations or virtual.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience within a related role
- Experience creating reporting and metrics products using variety of technologies
- Strategic thinker with solid analytical and quantitative skills, particularly in the context of dashboard/metrics and data analysis
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of business objectives with ability to design reporting and analytic solutions that help drive business results
- Thorough understanding of supporting information systems and technologies
- Good interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and consult with leadership, functional stakeholders and technical specialists
- Proven experience leading small to medium sized projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deliver quality analytical products under tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills, able to clearly communicate to both an executive audience and front-line personnel
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to handle ambiguity and create structure with minimal guidance
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint with strong understanding of database structures and query tools
- Minimal travel required as needed
- Strong knowledge and experience with Talent Management applications and data structures, preferably Taleo
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and data structures, preferably Saba
- Experience supporting data requirements within a highly compliance-driven environment
- Experience supporting metrics & reporting needs for non-US / international entities
- Experience within Aerospace & Defense industry
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top