Talent Management Consultant - Redondo Beach
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Talent Management Consultant for Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (AS) – one of the company’s largest sector at $10B in revenue, operating margin of 13.3% and more than 21,000 employees.
- Provide thought leadership across the AS sector for succession planning, performance management and employee engagement ensuring effective implementation and utilization of process tools and resources.
o Partner with Director Talent Management to evolve the succession planning strategies and routines across the sector.
o Work with Enterprise (corporate) talent management staff to influence the design and effectiveness of performance management process.
- Work with Division/Functional Presidents and Human Resource Business Leaders to drive systemic talent management change across the business. Key areas of focus include:
o Calibrated talent assessment
o Robust succession strategies and bench strength development
o Increased utilization of leadership, management and functional development
o Accelerated diversity progress
o Employee engagement
- 10 years’ experience in Organization Development and/or Talent Management
- Deep talent management (succession planning, performance management, employee engagement) and project management background; process orientation to HR work
- Strong talent mindset coupled with experience leading and implementing performance management, talent review, employee engagement and succession planning strategies/processes
- Proven experience driving large scale culture change efforts and broad talent management strategies and projects
- Experience working with highly skilled technical talent
- Experience as an internal or external consultant highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
KEY LEADERSHIP TRAITS
- Driver of change
- Unwavering ethics and values; trusted partner
- Strong partner and team player; focused on organizational and team success
- Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR processes and tools accelerate business results
- Grounded in the academic – but highly practical in approach
- Solution-oriented; balances qualitative and quantitative measures
- Courageous; takes risks in ideas and actions
- Never satisfied with status quo; always pushing for improvements and change
- Strong people leader and manager
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top