Talent Acquisition Operations Manager 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Sector is currently seeking an Operations Manager 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be based in El Segundo, CA.
In this role, your responsibilities may include:
- Work directly with the staffing managers and the business on workforce planning and execution.
- Manage a team of non-exempt and exempt workers
- Training development and delivery
- Events design, development and logistics e.g. All hands, Professional events, Diversity conferences, College events
- Process, policy and procedure improvement, development and implementation
- Oversee audits and compliance
- SharePoint administration and organization
- Manage the Employee referral branding and promotions, social media,
- Job board selection and usage management
- Create process for special recruiting programs and strategies, particularly around Diversity and Military
- Metrics and reporting design and maintenance
- Long Range Strategic Planning/Skills
- Special projects as assigned or developed
- Bachelor's degree
- 9+ years' experience working in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition; or 7 years with a Master's degree
- At least 2 years' experience leading a team
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be process oriented and strategic thinker
- Experience in developing and designing operations in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources organization
- 15 years' + in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- 2+ years' Program/Project Management
- 4+ years' leading a team
- Experience in the defense industry
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top