Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2/3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Sector is looking for a full-life cycle recruiter to support our business in the Eastern Region. The successful candidate should have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated experience sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. A successful candidate must be able manage competing demands; accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements. This recruiter will support a broad customer base in a highly technical environment and will handle sensitive and confidential information.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting strategies, proficiency with online tools, personal organization and the ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
Candidate should have previous experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, project management, written & oral communication skills, demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances with customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information, build solutions and operate with financial responsibility
- Knowledge in all full-life cycle recruiting including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, comp analysis and formulating offers
- Experience with relationship management while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of technical positions and handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- The successful candidate must be able to maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates and maintain a partnership with HR Business Leaders
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership, ability to create and manage strategic alliances and drive the process
- Should have a strong understanding of OFCCP process compliance
- Occasional travel may be required
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- Level 2: Bachelor's Degree and 3 years relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- Level 3: Bachelor's Degree and 6 years relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education & experience
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a full-life cycle technical staffing role
- Active social media recruiting user
- Ability to demonstrate research and sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions
- Technical industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies and user groups
- Background in agency recruiting
- Experience with server-based applicant tracking systems, ideally TALEO
- Ability to demonstrate effective ways to build talent pipelines and tactical research
- Knowledge of alternative search techniques to find and engage passive candidates
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top