TAC Watch IT Systems Support 3 - Tier 2/3 - TS/SCI
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Watch Systems Support level 2/3 to support the Think Analyze Connect (TAC) Program. This position is located in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused team supporting intelligence analysis around the globe.
The TAC Support Team is responsible for actively monitoring the system, ensuring continuous availability of data, and providing analytic support to a global user base on a 24/7 basis. TAC is an analytic toolset used to leverage large datasets and aid in the development of predictive analysis within the Intelligence community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively monitor TAC and its subordinate systems to ensure continuity and availability of data.
- Perform initial troubleshooting and coordinate response efforts with system engineers (Tier I)
- Provide technical assistance to users experiencing trouble accessing and using the system
- Receive, respond to, and properly document user requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with the development of team SOPs and SharePoint site.
- Collect and report individual metrics
- Bachelors degree and 6 years of experience, Masters and 4, 10 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly- must be willing to undergo a polygraph if needed
- Ability to work a 24/7 rotating shift
- Demonstrated experience supporting and maintaining IT systems remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn on the fly and work in a fast paced environment
- Prior work experience within the Intelligence Community
Desired Skills / Education:
- Prior Unix/Linux experience
- Prior experience with TAC
- Prior experience as an analyst within the Intelligence Community (All Source, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT)
- DOD 8570 complaint (Security ). Candidates may be asked to complete the certification
- 4 year BA/BS degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top