TAC Intelligence Watch Analyst Support (All Source) / Tier 2/3 - TS/SCI
Northrop Grumman is seeking a TAC Watch Analytic Support level 3 to support the Think Analyze Connect (TAC) Program. This position is located in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused team supporting intelligence analysis around the globe.
The TAC Support Team is responsible for actively monitoring the system, ensuring continuous availability of data, and providing analytic support to a global user base on a 24/7 basis. TAC is an analytic toolset used to leverage large datasets and aid in the development of predictive analysis within the Intelligence community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Actively monitor TAC and its subordinate systems to ensure continuity and availability of data
- Work closely with the TAC Operations and notify them of any system issues or troubleshooting requests from the analytical customer base
- Provide virtual desk-side assistance in the construction of queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to DIA's analytic cadre
- Provide content administration/query quality control of the JWICS TAC analytic query database
- Respond to request from analysts (phone and secure networks) to help ensure effective utilization of the software and help support mission success in the I.C.
- Build out JWICS TAC analytic baseline through the creation of grids and queries at the request of JWICS TAC user base
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years of experience, Masters degree and 3 years of experience, 9 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Current/Active TS/SCI must be willing to undergo a polygraph if needed
- Ability to work a 24/7 rotating shift
- Prior experience as an analyst within the Intelligence Community with focus in areas such as All Source, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT
- Experience supporting and maintaining IT systems remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn on the fly and work in a fast paced environment
Desired Skills / Education:
- Prior experience with TAC
- Prior Unix/Linux experience
- DOD 8570 complaint (Security ). Candidates may be asked to complete the certification
- 4 year BA/BS degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top