TA Strategic Programs Process Manager
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for our Enterprise Talent Acquisition Process Excellent team. The qualified candidate will lead, design and manage strategic programs such as diversity, military and cleared experienced recruitment. They will also manage our social media engagements and communications externally for our TA organization. They will also ensure our processes are streamlined and operating effectively by identifying process issues, removing roadblocks and escalating quickly when barriers prevent timely hiring. They will be responsible for the recruitment process to ensure process excellence. They will use tracking tools and metrics to monitor process performance and to identify and remove process bottlenecks. They will establish hiring milestones and measure against those to ensure success. The preferred candidate will have the ability to create and maintain trusted relationship with customers and internal team members and will have the ability to demonstrate success in managing a programThey will articulate the ability to be process oriented and strategic thinker, have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style and the ability to work in close partnership with all functional areas to achieve goals.
The duties listed below may be that of the manager or direct reports, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the enterprise strategy on strategic sourcing to include: Diversity, Military and cleared sourcing
- Lead and manage special projects and programs as needs are identified
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand the competitive market and conduct analysis to create effective strategies for attracting qualified diverse candidates
- Create a strategy for social media, and partner with our communications organization to ensure TA communications are effective
- Analyze metrics to determine process improvements and lead change management efforts
- Provide process feedback and adjust support to customers
- Report program status, including customer satisfaction, risks and mitigations and barriers affecting process performance
- Work directly with the Talent Ambassadors, andTalent Acquisition Business Partners to ensure streamlined execution at events
- Manage the change and implementation of new tools and strategies
- Identify ineffectiveness and gaps and work with the team to develop solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- Lead or managed a team for 2-5 years
- Experience in successfully managing/leading a program or complex project
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience in developing, and designing operations in a Talent Acquisition organization
- Designed and implemented a large and complex program which involved change management on a large scale
- Built Talent Acquisition strategy and executed with measurable positive results
- Experience with Taleo, SharePoint
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Microsoft Project or other project management tool
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top