Systems Test Engineer 1
The Test Engineer will provide oversight for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Test Programs and will use a Northrop Grumman test methodology to assess the completeness and comprehensiveness of DLA Program's Testing. The Test Engineer will also conduct 508 Compliance Testing to identify issues with disabled users and will be trained on how to test systems for 508 Compliance using advanced assistive technology tools including JAWS, Naturally Speaking Dragon, and ZoomText.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Information Systems
- Experience with DoD Information Technology Acquisition process
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documents
- One year program management experience preferred.
- Experience with JAWS, Dragon Naturally Speaking, or ZoomText
- Experience with DoD Business Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top