Systems Security Engineer 4
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
The Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ES&T) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The Autonomous Systems (Global Hawk) team at Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems (NGAS) is looking for you to join our team.
What You'll get to Do:
This role includes filling in on the programmatic side (CAM duties schedule, highlights, status, etc.), as well as the technical side (technical direction, ensuring work is completing on time, troubleshooting, reviewing, etc.) when needed. Manage requirements development from the B-spec, B-spec allocation, C-spec,
Application of systems engineering processes to develop systems that meet customer requirements
- Execution of trade studies to select from among multiple potential solutions
- Perform Systems Requirements analysis
- Requirements database development, management, maintenance experience (e.g. DOORS, Requisite Pro)
- Management of requirements, include decomposition, allocation, verification, and validation
- System modeling and simulation
- Architecture, CONOPS, and use case development using model-based systems engineering methodologies
- Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, and test.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Define Secure system architectures
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM Field (Science, Technical, Engineering or Math) and a minimum of9 years of experience in Systems Engineering, Cyber Security or another Engineering field of experience or a Master's Degree and at least 7 years of experience
- Active Secret DoD Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
- Applied knowledge of cryptographic security
- Advanced Microelectronic design and fabrication
- Reverse Engineering to architect and validate security solutions
Back to top