Systems Modeling Simulation Engineer 4 (Redondo Beach)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
North rop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Systems Modeling Simulation Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
The selected candidate will lead the development of modeling and simulation for system performance and architecture for F-35 Performance Based Logistics contract.
Es sential d uties:
- Mo deling and Simulation engineer with modeling, simulation, and analysis experience to lead the demonstration and visualization analysis.
- Lead and coordinate with engineers and analysts to integrate information into a demonstration and generate the analysis of visualization results
- T rade study support to perform system level trades and support to program design reviews
- S trong analytical thinking and systems/SE approach
- B achelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
- M inimum of 9 years demonstrated experience with Modeling and Analysis
- E xperience with Matlab or other related modeling tools
- A dvanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- M ust be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- B achelor's Degree or higher advanced degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Operational Research, Applied Mathematics
- E xperience with C, C++, Perl or Python
- W ork experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), or SysML Active DoD Top Secret clearance with SSBI
- D emonstrated modeling and analysis experience working space program
- W orking knowledge in various aspects of architecture modeling for Space and/or Unmanned Aerial Systems
Back to top