Systems Engineers - All Levels - Multiple Locations Nationwide
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition include (but are not limited to):
- Software systems engineering support software development, modeling, simulation, performance analysis, and algorithm development for advanced ground systems.
- Payload software development.Software integration & test.
- Requirements development and verification.
- Technical planning, system integration, requirement certification, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM discipline.
- Previous software systems engineering experience.
- Experience in model based systems engineering or agile systems engineering.
- Experience with requirements tools (i.e. DOORS) and system modeling tools (i.e. Artisan Studio, CORE, Rhapsody).
- US Citizenship.
- Current Security Clearance (i.e., Secret, Top Secret, etc.).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top