Systems Engineering Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill multiple Systems Engineering Manager 2 positions in the ES&T in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a dual role encompassing both functional management and technical performance within the AirC2 MPE program.
Technical contributor or manager in a program role
Functional oversight for a team of engineers varied disciplines
Staffing and workload forecast; employee inclusion, engagement, mentoring and career development; employee training and identification and training of skills required to execute on programs.
Recruiting, sourcing, onboarding, performance management and contract maintenance for contractors working in the business area as required.
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate strong leadership skills to achieve sustainable top performance. He/she will have a track record as an effective communicator and problem solver who is able to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This candidate will demonstrate a commitment to ethics and integrity, and the capability to innovate while challenging traditional ways of doing business. Demonstrated abilities to build diverse and inclusive teams with high levels of engagement, including mentoring and coaching, are a must. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success collaborating and leading virtually as a part of a geographically dispersed team.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
- Bachelor'sdegreeand a minimum of8 years relatedengineering experience.
- Proven demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- High proficiency in technical problem solving.
- This position requires the applicant to be a U.S. citizen with DoD Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a TS and Special Access Clearance
- Master's degree in a relevant technical or management specialty.
- Working knowledge of Air C2 mission planning
- EVMS/ Project works Property management/ Familiarity with Agile development methodology
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top