Systems Engineering Manager 1
- Huntsville, AL
Northrop Grumman Space Launch Missile & Defense Systems Sector seeks to fill the position of Systems Engineering Manager Level 1. We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineering Manager to lead a team of systems engineers and ensure quality engineering support to programs, IRADs, CRADs, and new business pursuits which include proposals and written responses to support customer Requests for Information (RFI).
• Track record as an effective collaborator, communicator and problem solver who is able to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Demonstrate a commitment to ethics and integrity, and the capability to innovate while challenging traditional ways of doing business.
• Will gain experience developing capabilities to build diverse and inclusive teams with high levels of engagement, including mentoring and coaching.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Demonstrate a broad skill set that is balanced between interpersonal, business, and technical capabilities.
• An ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate across the organization as required to accomplish the team goals.
• Work closely with the directors and managers of other engineering disciplines, program directors and program managers.
• Able to champion change within the organization, to achieve competitive advantage for the business.
• The position is located in Huntsville, AL with travel to company and customer sites required up to 25% of the time
Back to top