Systems Engineering and Integration 3 or 4
Scope for Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) activities include engineering and integration functions (requirements management, risk management, readiness, configuration and data management, schedule management, customer services) in support of the Enterprise including work at headquarters and MGS.
Specific activities in scope for the program SE&I include:
- Plan, coordinate and monitor to ensure successful delivery of capabilities and services to the COMM-managed baseline.
- Identify projects and task required to delivery Enterprise services and develop project plans to include documenting and updating the task and activities to be completed for the project and delivering enterprise services or conducting enterprise activities.
- Monitor compliance with NISP, COMM and SE governance processes and report potential non-compliance to the Government.
- Review and coordinate project documentation and activities in support of A&A processes, integration, operational training, deployment, transition, and maintenance of systems and services delivered to the NISP Enterprise.
- Develop project cost estimates and provide input to cost estimation as required.
- Review RFC and SRs and generate project plans as required.
- Coordinate project plans and other documentation by participating in ITPs, TEMS, working groups, and governance boards.
- Coordinate successful approval, delivery/installation, and operations of Enterprise capabilities and services.
- Produce project, implementation and transition plans covering activation installation, deactivation and removal of Enterprise capabilities and services.
- Develop and maintain repository of mission capabilities provided by MGS and Enterprise systems and operational baselines including technical dependence on systems outside the MGS Support NISP representative to the MOD site Freeze Board
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at a level 3 or level 4
BQs for an Systems Engineering and Integration 3 are...
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. (Requires STEM Degree)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph within the last 5 years
BQs for an Systems Engineering and Integration 4 are…
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD. (Requires STEM Degree)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Must have a TS/SCI clearance with current polygraph within the last 5 years
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top