Systems Engineer - TS/SCI
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Systems Engineers to join our team of talented, diverse individuals. Positions will be located in Boulder, Colorado or Aurora, Colorado and require an active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- B.S. degree in Science, Engineering, Math or related discipline
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 3 years of experience in overall mission ground system lifecycle development for satellite systems
- Demonstrated capability to work in team environment
- Willing and able to travel ~25% of the time
- Working knowledge of DOORS
- Well-developed presentation skills
- INCOSE certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top