At Northrop Grumman, our work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technologies protects. It's the value of innovation that makes a difference today and tomorrow. Here you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful; where employees share experience, insights, perspectives and creative solutions through integrated product & cross-functional teams. Don't just build a career, build a life at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals in Warner Robins, Georgia. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Systems Engineer providing engineering support for the APN-241 program.
- Performs technical planning, requirements development, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Considers both business and technical needs of the program and operates as an effective project manager who integrates all necessary disciplines and specialty groups to define and balance system performance, cost, schedule, risk, and system security from concept to production.
- Must have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years of systems engineering experience
- A Master's degree in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years of systems engineering experience
- A PhD in an engineering discipline
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Working knowledge of system development, testing and manufacturing
- Experience in development/management of: CONOPs, system design, system architecture, requirements and validation
- Working knowledge of the APN-241 Radar
- Active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance, interim Secret clearance, or inactive Secret clearance (last active within 2 years)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top