- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The successful candidate is expected to apply their expertise and knowledge of aircraft systems for development and analysis of system requirements and usage scenarios. Job responsibilities include decomposing high level requirements into systems and sub-systems specifications. Ensuring requirements are understandable and testable.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline and 2+ years on engineering or technical experience OR Master's Degree in STEM and 0 years of experience
- Must have an Active In-Scope DoD Secret Security Clearance that has been granted/renewed within the past 5 years
- Must have the ability to obtain Special Program Access (SAP) clearance before establishing a start date (contingency)
- Understanding of technical engineering requirements development and the Agile software development process.
- Familiarity with requirements management and collaboration tool sets such as DOORS, JIRA, Collaborator.
- Experience with development of Cyber Security requirements, practices and procedures
Back to top