Systems Engineer 3/4
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector (NGMS) is seeking a Systems Engineer to coordinate multiple elements of the GIANT IR&D Project to ensure the developed prototypes meet the objectives.
The selected candidate will work with a diverse, talented and geographically dispersed team of employees with a variety of focused specialties. The Project is key to the successful development of key capabilities required for critical national defense programs. This position reports directly to the IR&D Principal Investigator.
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, reviewing, consolidating and coordinating requirements between various prototypes
- Developing, modeling, reviewing, and ensuring congruence for the architecture between various prototypes
- Coordinating between Program and Non-Contract Technical Activities (NCTA)
- Performing any special projects and preparing and presenting briefings.
- Basic Qualifications for a Systems Engineer 3 are 5 years of System Engineering experience with a Bachelors of Science in a STEM discipline; 3 years of System Engineering experience with Masters; 0 Years with a PhD
- Basic Qualifications for a Systems Engineer 4 are 9 years of System Engineering experience with a Bachelors of Science in a STEM discipline; 7 years of System Engineering experience with a Masters; 4 years of System Engineering experience with PhD.
- Broad knowledge of system engineering processes to include requirements, architectures, interfaces, trades, and Modelling, Simulation and Analysis (MS&A).
- Familiarity with MBSE tools, requirements tools.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with an investigation date within the last 5 years.
- Familiar with CAMEO MBSE tool, DOORS requirements tool.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with an investigation date less than 5 years.
Back to top