Systems Engineer 3
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Familiarity with NC3-N architecture
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- 5 years of experience with a Bachelors and 3 years with a Masters
- Top Secret clearance
- NC3-N System Engineer (Install Lead) / Cross Domain Solution (CDS)
- Responsible for NC3-N installation of NCSA platform managing the high-level design, and how information will flow from other classification domains to/from system.
Minimum 5 years of System Engineering experience with the following:
- PEO C4I install processes and systems, i. e. PTRB, FRCB, ECRs, CMPro, SPIDER, Ship/Shore Installation Process Handbook, etc.
- Development of highly technical documentation in accordance with federal and local guidelines, i. e. DoDAF drawings, System/Subsystem Design Documents; Test and Evaluation Master Plans, etc.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top