Systems Engineer 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Systems Engineer 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Baltimore, MD.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence by joining a highly technical workforce addressing important challenges facing our customers. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Electronic Warfare Systems Engineering team. Duties may include concept-of-operations development, overall system design, requirements development, analysis, and other systems engineering activities. This is an opportunity to learn and develop technical skills in a premier Electronic Warfare systems engineering organization.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, but able to work as part of a team and present the program/company in a positive way to the customer and during other government interaction. Candidate must have ability to work on multiple simultaneous tasks.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) (eg Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Physics or Mathematics) with at least 2 years of relevant systems engineering experience or entry level with a related Master's degree.
- Position requires a current Interim Secret Clearance
- Ability to understand and produce block diagram representations of systems and subsystems at varying levels of complexity
- Basic understanding of signal processing concepts
- Ability to produce PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, and Word documents in order to document system designs and analyses
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Knowledge of digital signal processing, algorithm development, and pulse processing in digital receivers.
- Strong team leadership experience
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, Mathematical Modeling, Modeling and Simulation
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top