Systems Engineer 17-740 Architecture & Configuration Mgt Tools Admin
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United
States. Air & Missile Defense Systems (A&MDS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD Previous experience with systems engineering process and system engineering tools, specifically, IBM Rational DOORS®, Unicom System Architect®, Microsoft SharePoint®, and Microsoft Office tools.
- Selected individual must demonstrate knowledge and experience leading systems architecture development efforts and generation of engineering products (SS, SDD, architecture design documents, interface requirements documents, sub-system specifications, etc.).
- The position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of programming/script writing experience using DOORS eXtension Language (DXL) and experience with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for use in configuring System Architect®.
- Experience with baseline configuration management for an extensive set of requirements documents (e.g, specifications and ICDs).
- Ability to develop, document, and maintain processes, methods, and tools.
- Candidate must have a current and active Secret clearance.
- Ability to prioritize product generation needs across multiple internal MDSET customers.
- •Requires educational credentials meeting the classification standards for engineers and typically 10 to 20 years experience in an engineering classification.
- Experience with system engineering on a large scale integration program. General experience with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top