Systems C3ISR Analyst
Working in Northrop Grumman Mission Systems means making a direct contribution to mission projects that keep our homeland safe, expanding the boundaries of possibility, and reshaping the world we live in. If you're looking for challenging work experiences with a bigger purpose and desire to learn in a collaborative environment, we invite you to look for the next step in your career at Northrop Grumman
Our Oklahoma City facility is looking for a C3ISR Analyst to work at the Tinker AFB. They will be responsible for researching, developing, and present the current and future issues, concepts and requirements addressing Service and Joint Intelligence functions, disciplines, and organizations. Provides Subject Matter Expertise for C3ISR related studies, analysis, modeling and simulations. Participates in various process teams and ad hoc groups to develop C3ISR related system requirements, operational and organizational plans and concepts, and technical, system, and operational architectures. Analyzes threat data using latest intelligence, performs emitter programming, and assists in the testing, refinement, and documentation of simulated avionics threat emitters. Performs trade studies.
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related discipline.
-Secret DoD security clearance or ability to obtain.
-2 years of experience working with radar, signals, or threat analysis, or in a related discipline.
- Mid to high-level of experience using MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Mid to high-level proficiency with MATLAB
- Strong math skills
- Background in RADAR and/or a strong understanding of the principles of RADAR and antennas
- Ability to program in VBS
- Current TS DoD clearance with less than 5 years since last investigation
- Experience working with CEESIM
- Experience in performing threat emitter analysis
- Experience working with Oracle databases and developing stored procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top