Systems Analyst - All Levels
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL. This position reports to the Analysis/Modeling & Simulation manager. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Development and Sustainment Contract (DSC) Analysis Team. The candidate will work with a multiple contractor team with responsibility for performing requirements analyses, system level performance analyses including definition of and evaluation of technical performance measures, analysis and synthesis of threats and scenarios, system limitations analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, effectiveness analysis, and trade studies. Candidate will help devise modeling and measuring techniques, utilize mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques as well as models and simulations for system analysis.
- Experience in systems engineering or systems analysis.
- Experience with MATLAB and Monte Carlo simulation analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Linux operating system and ability to program in one or more of MATLAB, C/C , Java, and Python.
- Education: Degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics.
- Ability to travel.
- DOD Secret security clearance.
- Experience with missile system analysis, battle management algorithms and radars.
- Ground-based Missile Defense experience.
- Advanced degree.
- DOD Top Secret security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top