Systems Administrator - Seoul South Korea
Are you interested in becoming a part of Northrop Grumman's international team in the Republic of Korea? Are you ready to leverage your knowledge, experience and security clearance in a new role?
We are currently seeking a Systems Administrator for an existing contract supporting the U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) at US Army Garrison - Yongsan. The qualified candidate will provide dedicated Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), Information Assurance (IA), and Knowledge Management (KM) services in support of more than 10 knowledge/data walls, 1000 computer systems on three separate networks, 500 printers, and 500 secure telephones. The Systems Administrator will provide timely response to customer IT needs via a trouble ticketing system. This position is designated Emergency Essential.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as Computer Science or Information Systems --- OR --- (4 years' experience may be substituted for degree requirement)
- Current Secret clearance with eligibility to obtain an SSBI
- IAT-II certified IAW DoD 8570.01-M
- Security or higher certification
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Experience setting up classified and unclassified VTCs
- Ability to support shift work during bi-annual theater training exercises
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain Invited Contractor status under the ROK/US Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
- Top Secret clearance (final or interim) or an initiated SSBI
- Prior experience supporting CFC/USFK networks in Korea
- Experience working with a Trouble Ticketing system
- Some Korean language proficiency preferred, but not required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top