Systems Administrator IMO J6 USFK ,South Korea
Northrop Grumman is in need of a Several System Administrators [ IMO Information Management Office] to provide direct support to the USFK J6. Ideal candidate will have fundamental knowledge of System Administration practices, system development life-cycles and methodologies, and familiarity/knowledge of information technology infrastructure management/monitoring and applications. The qualified candidate must be self-motivated, hardworking and demonstrate interesting in perform moderately complex tasks on an Agile program. The Windows System Administrator will frequently use and apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques to perform assigned tasks.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active/Current US Secret Clearance
- 4 years system administrator or IMO[ information Management Office] experience
- Current IAT-I certification
- Current Windows 7 (configurations) certification
- Familiarity with network security
- Familiarity with creation and maintenance of user accounts, including limitation of capability and access.
- Knowledge of government processes and business rhythms
- Technical Knowledge in a combination of the following: SSL, VPN, MySQL, Windows Powershell, VDI technologies, Windows Server 2012 / 2012R2
- VMware Certified Professionals (VCP, VCAP, VCDX)
- Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top