Systems Administrator - DevOps 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Systems Administrator DevOps 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rancho Bernardo, CA.
This candidate will be working in a closed, fast-paced, dynamic environment working closely with the software development team. Looking for candidate with full software development lifecycle experience. Preferred candidate will have strong systems administration experience (installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure). This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. Must be familiar with source control, continuous integration, automation, auto deployment, container concepts, orchestration, and virtualization.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 10 years technical experience. 8 Years with Masters
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows/AD Administration
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- The ability to obtain program access
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with VMWare, Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, etc), Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo), Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible), Deployment Automation & Orchestration (like Jenkins, Octopus Deploy,vRealize), Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Experience with the full Atlassian Tool Suite (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Crucible, FishEye, Crowd). Ability to develop custom reports.
- Experience developing builds in Maven, including MAVEN profiles. Ability to automate software builds and releases via Maven & Nexus.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top