- Jacksonville, FL
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking Systems Administrator to support the Navy's Triton Unmanned Aerial System in Jacksonville, FL. The selected candidate will ensure system hardware/software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Additional roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that system is made operational and available, at times specified by the customer
- Collecting and reporting system maintenance data metrics to support Reliability and Maintainability efforts
- Ensuring the system is configured in accordance with the Program's Configuration and Data Management Plans
- Providing inventory control for system spares
- Providing software maintenance, and installing software upgrades
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 plus years of experience in a technical position supporting server environments OR Master's Degree and 1 plus year of experience in a technical position supporting server environments. An additional 4 years of directly applicable experience may be considered in lieu of the completed degree.
- Windows and Linux system administrator skills
- Must possess a current/active Secret clearance, or higher, and have the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance
- COMPTIA Security+ certification
- Linux Redhat version 5/6
- Experience in a VMware environment
- Cisco networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification
- Current Top Secret security clearance
Back to top