Systems Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Redondo Beach, CA., is seeking a Classified Systems Administrator 4 to maintain smooth operation of classified multi-user computer systems.
Duties will include interaction with users to determine hardware/software requirements and installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems and COTS. Ancillary duties will include, but not limited to, evaluation of vendor products, provide recommendations to purchase hardware and software, provide backup recovery, maintain system documentation, tuning system performance, and computing asset management. Applicant must be experienced in STIG configuration, classified processing, security procedures, and have security certification.
- Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 10 Years with Bachelors; 8 Years with Masters
- Systems Administration of Windows Operating Systems
- Information Assurance Officer functions and responsibilities
- Current Top Secret clearance
- CompTIA Security Certification
- 10 years of experience with Systems Administration
- 10 years of experience with remote and local system deployments.
- Familiarity with Linux & Unix Operating Systems, VMware virtualization and management (V-Shpere 5.x or later),
- Familiarity with NAS and SAN technologies (NetApp SAN, EMC SAN, HP NAS)
- CISSP Certification
- Experience and willingness to travel to remote sites for remote deployments
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top