Systems Administrator 4
The Army PPB BOS program is seeking a systems administrator to maintain and manage the PPB BOS Government Production environments in the Pentagon. The position is an on-site Pentagon position co-located with the customer. The candidate will be responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance of the PPB BOS server and Commercial Software packages, and will perform software installations, maintain system documentation, manage server and software configurations, establish and enforce procedures, monitor system health, collect performance metrics, and participate in capacity planning. Will maintain smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software, and allocating mass storage space. In addition, the candidate will troubleshoot performance issues utilizing root-cause analysis and address system issues. Candidate will work closely with the AWS team to assist with the transition to the Amazon Web Services GovCloud.
- Experience working with an operational 3-Tiered architecture
- Experience migrating operating systems and COTS packages
- Experience managing Oracle products including Oracle Database 12c
- Knowledge and experience with Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008, 2012, Linux)
- Knowledge of IIS and Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, WAN/LAN and physical layer devices such as Switches, Routers, and Firewalls
- Must have a minimum DoD Secret security clearance with SSBI
- Security Certification - DoD 8570 compliance (must obtain immediately after start)
- Knowledge of PKI Certificate based authentication / Single Sign-On
- Knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STiG) and Cyber Security
- Knowledge of Liferay, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle WebLogic
- Experience with installation, configuration, and management of VMWare virtual machines
- Experience with scripting languages including PERL
- Knowledge of DoD financial processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top