Systems Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking Systems Administrator 3 to support the Navy's Triton Unmanned Aerial System in Pt. Mugu, CA. The selected candidate will ensure system hardware/software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Additional roles and responsibilities include:
- E nsuring that system is made operational and available, at times specified by the customer
- C ollecting and reporting system maintenance data metrics to support Reliability and Maintainability efforts
- E nsuring the system is configured in accordance with the Program's Configuration and Data Management Plans
- Providing inventory control for system spares
- P roviding software maintenance, and installing software upgrades
Basic Qualifications for System Administrator 3
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related degree and 4 years of experience in a technical position supporting server environments. An additional 4 years of directly applicable experience may be considered in lieu of the completed degree.
2. Windows and Linux system administrator skills
3. Must possess a current/active Secret clearance and have the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance
4. Security certification
1. Linux Redhat version 5/6
2. Experience in a VMware environment
3. Cisco networking
4. Network certification
5. Current Top Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top