Systems Administrator 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and 6+ years' experience in a technical position supporting server environments.
- Advanced Windows administrator skills to include active directory administration
- Experience in VMware environment
- CompTIA Security+CE certification
- Current Active (DoD) Secret security clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Information Assurance experience
- Linux Red Hat version 5/6
- Cisco networking
- Network+/Window OS certification
- Active DoD Top Secret
Back to top