Systems Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Administrator 3 for our Aurora, CO location.
Our program has a need for a self-motivated, hardworking System Administrator capable of working on an agile, development program. The individual needs to be comfortable supporting incremental hardware deliveries that could require reconfiguration and continuous restructuring /builds of the current infrastructure as new hardware is procured and baselines received. Selected candidates will initially be responsible for: Hardware installs and configuration; COTs SW installs; Security Patching; Hardware Maintenance; and User Accounts. The ideal candidate will develop solutions to moderate problems, utilizing ingenuity and general direction or oversight. The candidate must understand how their tasks fit within the overall program goals and perform their work accordingly.
- Requires a Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or related technical degree with 6 years' experience; Masters and 4 years' experience; OR 10 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph and ability to obtain Full Scope Polygraph after hire
- Experience loading, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows operating systems, including Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2 and Windows 7
- Experience with scripting such as Powershell, VBScript or batch
- Experience installing a variety of applications on Windows platforms
- Experience with Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Management, WSUS
- Provide after-hours on-call support
- Experience performing system backups, maintaining archives, and data recovery
- VMware vSphere virtualization
- Experience working with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage
- Familiar with Linux account management and LDAP
- Familiar with Enterprise automation technologies such as SCCM and Puppet
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top