Systems Administrator 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Administrator 3 for our Aurora, CO location.
Our program has a need for a self-motivated, hardworking System Administrator capable of working on an agile, development program. The individual needs to be comfortable supporting incremental software deliveries that could require reconfiguration and continuous restructuring /builds of the current infrastructure as new baselines are delivered. Selected candidates will initially be responsible for: Enterprise level automation and management of Linux systems; COTs SW installs; and Security Hardening. The ideal candidate will develop solutions to moderate problems, utilizing ingenuity and general direction or oversight. The candidate must understand how their tasks fit within the overall program goals and perform their work accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical degree with 6 years' experience; or 10 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Expert background in Linux administration, particulary RedHat
- Hands-on experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet
- A strong understanding of code development and scripting utilizing Python, Ruby and bash
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience performing system backups, maintaining archives, and data recovery
- Experience working with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage
- Database Administration experience
- Experience with LDAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top