Systems Administrator 2 (Secret Clearance)
The Space Park Engineering Center is seeking a Systems Administrator to join the team in Redondo Beach, CA to support various programs.
- Perform installs, kick-start, COTS configurations on RHEL and Windows working with vendors to solve issues, research technical problems and work complex issues.
- Install and support applications as needed for user support.
- Level 2 requires 2 years’ experience with a Bachelor degree or 0 years experience with a Master’s degree; experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in RHEL installation and configuration
- Current active Secret security clearance
- Strong knowledge of system administration principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Knowledge of networking and computer security processes
- Bachelors of Science Degree
- Experience with Virtualization architectures, network protocols and firewalls, Network Appliance IOS and storage, and implementation of Open Source applications in a secure environment.
- Scripting experience
- Security certification
- Experience with ADPE operations and sustainment
- Experience with real-time operational environment
- Experience working with vendors and facilities personnel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top