System Engineer- Pipeline
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Engineer to help support a program located in the greater Saint Louis area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Performing multiple engineering activities including trade studies, project planning, design analyses, operational concept definition, requirements management, cost-benefit and life cycle cost analyses (including Cost-as-an Independent Variable (CAIV)), risk analyses, performance modeling and simulation, project planning and specialty engineering
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Bachelor's degree in Science, Technical, Electrical or Math discipline.
- U.S. citizenship
- DoD Secret security clearance eligibility
- Experience in Systems Engineering life cycle performance or systems design
- Experience in systems analysis and design experience
- Experience in software fundamentals and technologies experience
- Experience in of server, storage, and networking technologies experience
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, and Windows server operating systems experience
- Experience working with customers to develop and document requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and teaming skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong architecture background to include DODAF experience
- CMMI Process Development experience
- Previous System Administration experience
- Experience with large and small project implementations
- Active SECRET security clearance
- Agile Scrum experience
- DevOps knowledge
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top