Supvr General Manufacturing 1
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Supervisor to provide objective-oriented direction and work assignment to non-exempt team members utilizing management guidelines & general policies of the Manufacturing segment of the JSTARS program/function.
- Planning and program performance addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality of a work package, subsystem, or related group of work packages in a MRO environment.
- Provide coaching, set goals, approve time, and provide overall guidance to a team of employees.
- Oversees a team and task assigned to the organizational group performed by non-exempt employees.
- Establish a team environment and directs a training system to provide technical knowledge for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, test equipment, stores and facilities, according to established procedures.
- May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs.
- Ability to be subject to a variety of physical conditions
- Able to wear respirator or other safety gear
- Ability to be subject to areas which could cause various phobias due to height or closed spaces
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Able to change physical locations based upon need(including physical ability to travel
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work‐related manuals, publications
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and 7 years related experience.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD U.S. security clearance.
- Ability to resolve technical or operational problems in a MRO environment.
- Must have knowledge in at least one but preferred all in repair, installing trouble shooting of aircraft systems, flight controls, Avionics, or Structures.
- Will be required to perform tasks such as fuel system fueling and defueling, avionics, engine operations, APU operations and flight control systems.
- Ability to work what ever hours are required for the shift that is assigned
- A&P license
- 7 years of experience with Aircraft Systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top