Supply Chain Subcontrct Spec
Strategically partnered to drive the best decisions possible, Global Supply Chain plays a key role in Northrop Grumman's bottom line. If you have a passion in supporting innovative systems, products, and solutions to ultimately keep our world safe, look no further. What we do leaves lasting impacts and while it is challenging, it is so rewarding. Join our team at Northrop Grumman Mission systems and find your voice supporting advanced technologies including, but not limited to, those in air, on land, undersea, in outer space, and in cyber space. Together we will launch your career.
Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified and motivated professionals for the role of Subcontracts Specialist 2 with experiences in supply chain management and/or related fields (including business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, and manufacturing). Positions may be available in Maryland, California, Illinois, Virginia, Alabama, Colorado, New York, Florida and Utah. Additionally, some positions may be remotely supported from other NGMS facilities. Depending on the location, Northrop Grumman may be able to provide relocation assistance and flexible work arrangements.
The Subcontract Specialist 2 responsibilities will encompass:
- Preparing and executing a mixed portfolio of subcontracts
- Ensuring compliance to company policies and procedures
- Understanding the buyer and seller's roles to establish mutually successful business arrangements
- Specifying solicitations and bid packages
- Evaluating proposals and negotiating prices/terms
- Developing and administrating contractual documentation and post awards
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of professional experience in supply chain management, business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, or manufacturing, or other related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications
- SAP experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top