Supply Chain Procurement Spec 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Supply Chain Procurement Specialist2 to support our Global Supply Chain team within our El Segundo facilities.
- Sourcing and procuringvarious commoditiesthroughoutmultiple programs
- Proficiency in the procurement process, including but not limited to price analysis, negotiations, policies and procedures, including theFederal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Abilityto place and overseehigh dollar and very complex procurement packages
- Interfacing and collaborating with Programs and other organizations within and outside of Global Supply Chain
- Ability to plan schedule and arrange activities to accomplish objectives
- Person should possess outstanding written and verbal communicationskills and be extremely organized
The preferred candidate must possess outstanding written and verbal communicationskills and be extremely organized, as well as being an Excel power user. They must have knowledge of Procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years Procurement related experience; 1 year with a Master's degree
- Proficient in Excel is a MUST
- Experience with SAP software suite is preferred
- Experience within the Aerospace or Aviation Industry is preferred
- Experience with FAR/DFAR is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top