Supply Chain Planning Spec
- Salt Lake City, UT
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS). On the Mission Systems Sector team, you'll contribute to our bottom line: providing innovative systems, products, and solutions to keep our world safe. Our employees strive to positively impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. There are opportunities to contribute to a wealth of programs including, but not limited to, advanced technologies in air, on land, undersea, in outer space, and in cyberspace. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join our team and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking qualified and motivated professionals for the role of Supply Chain Planning Specialist with experiences in supply chain management and/or related fields (including business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, and manufacturing). This position will be located in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Supply Chain Planning Specialist responsibilities will encompass:
- Providing support to the program team to evaluate material and equipment requirements throughout the life of the program
- Understanding the breadth of the supply chain management scope (including materials management, procurement, subcontracts, material finance, and supplier relationship management)
- Planning and coordinating program requirements
- Monitoring and establishing material inventory
- Addressing supplier capacity and/or production issues
- Evaluating suppliers and noting key performance indicators
- Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective of compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must possess:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from an accredited institution
- Three+ years of professional experience in supply chain management, or related fields, to include business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, or manufacturing with a Bachelor's Degree, One year with a Master's Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Be able to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications
- SAP experience
Back to top