Supply Chain Planning Anlyst 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a highly motivated individual to function as a Supply Chain Program Analyst (SCPA) to assist with the development and implementation of supply chain strategies in support of Aircraft Survivability Programs requirements. The desired candidate must understand all aspects of Global Supply Chain Management – proposal support through program execution to contract closeout. Experience in supplier/source selection, procurement processes and procedures, management of subcontracts, understanding of cost and schedule and EV in order to successfully support engineering and program management teams in the performance of their roles and responsibilities is required. Candidate may lead a team responsible for the cost, schedule and performance of suppliers for various products, and for all programmatic phases, including supplier/sourcing strategy, proposal execution, negotiation/negotiation strategy, award and management of supplier activities to meet program objectives. In this role, the SCPA will work with the Proposal and Program Teams to evaluate material and equipment requirements throughout the life of a program. In the proposal phase the SCPA will work with PCO's to track performance against the bid and proposal schedule of activities, support the source evaluation and selection process of suppliers, prepare proposal pricing inputs and support the team in the development of supplier capabilities and risk profiles, presentations and various reports. During the execution of a program, the SCPA will be responsible for working with members of the entire supply chain management team to monitor and provide status of material needed to support program execution. Additionally procurement and subcontract activities are monitored in order to report on the cost, schedule and quality performance of the supply chain for the program. The SCPA may be responsible for the oversight of supply chain activities being performed on multiple programs, including development programs requiring an understanding of engineering concepts.
- Bachelors degree in a business or technical related discipline and a minimum of10 years of relevant experience or Masters with minimum a 8 of years experience.
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated success/problem solving skills in supply chain, business management, operations, logistics, engineering or program management.
- Experience working on complex systems for Department of Defense or commercial high tech products.
- Basic understanding of Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS
- Demonstrated working knowledge of global supply chain/operations/logistics MRP/ERP systems/tools.
- Ability to work with suppliers providing complex products/services and to drive cost/schedule/quality.
- Ability to understand financial concepts, analyze data, generate forecasts and manage material/labor budgets.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance.
- Masters' degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS
- APICS Certifications - CPIM, CSCP.
- Experience in Program Management role.
- Experience with cost account management, earned value, material financial reporting/forecasting and supplier/program/product scheduling.
- Experience working with multiple functions (Business Management, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Operations, Procurement and Program Management) in a matrix environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing/developing suppliers in a high tech industry diving cost/schedule/quality.
- Proficient in using SAP for material and finance data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex systems for Department of Defense.
- Perform complex tasks in an efficient manner, with minimal oversight.
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top