Supply Chain Planning Anlyst 3/4
Northrop Grumman Missions Systems (NG) is seeking a candidate to fill an opening as a Supplier Lead of the RF Distribution & PWB, Supplier Management / Technology Domain Team within the Global Supply Chain organization. The Supplier Lead will serve as the sector face to the supply base within the technology domain as well as provide a link between supply chain and engineering & manufacturing for emerging technologies and programs.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and foster strategic and tactical relationships between suppliers and NG
- Manage open requirements with suppliers and provide schedule status visibility to programs
- Form and lead multi-disciplined teams in problem resolution
- Assist procurement agents with supplier performance, operations, and technical capability information in source selections and negotiations
- Identify, gain buy-in, and implement cost reduction opportunities and risk mitigation plans between programs and suppliers
- Provide input on program proposals including developing sourcing strategies, cost reduction opportunities, and risk mitigation plans
- Communicate on a regular basis supplier performance metrics (cost, schedule, technical, etc.)
- Visit suppliers on a periodic basis to review performance, financial health, and operations status
- Facilitate program business and technical interchanges with suppliers
- Host supplier business and performance reviews at NG
- Implement program-specific objectives and Sector level objectives within the supply base
- Participate on multi-disciplined teams to assess and qualify new suppliers and/or capabilities
- Monitor overall supply base and industry trends for opportunities and/or risks to NG
This position will report to the Manager, the RF Distribution & PWB, Supplier Management / Technology Domain Team. The candidate will have ownership responsibility for the execution of supply chain processes and strategies for a particular set of suppliers and/or technologies within the technology domain. The candidate will be a member of an integrated, multi-disciplined team comprised of experts in materials management, subcontract administration, procurement, mission assurance, engineering, and manufacturing.
This position can be hired at a level 3 or a level 4: If hired at a level 3 the minimum education and years of work experience are:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a related position are required.
If hired at a level 4 the minimum education and years of work experience are:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related position
This position requires the ability to balance and influence multiple competing priorities and individuals. A strong commitment and collaborative approach is paramount. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as project management, analytical, planning, presentation and human relations’ skills are required.
Demonstrated experience in the analysis and negotiation of complex contractual terms and conditions, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
J.D. Degree from an ABA-approved law school and 8 years’ experience in a related position.
Government contracting experience with the proven ability to accurately translate complex contractual issues into easily understood summaries and solutions.
Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
Demonstrated experience drafting complex contractual documents, including Memoranda of Understanding, Terms and Conditions, Non-Disclosure Agreements, IP Licensing Agreements, and Long Term Supply/Pricing Agreements.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top